RE: [DMCForum] Funny H2 Story..

>> Why would you think it commonplace for H2 owners to
>> drive under the speed
>> limit in the fast lane?
>
>A sign of someone who is inconsiderate.  I am sure he
>tosses his cigarette butts out the window too.

Ok, then anyone in the left lane going that speed is inconsiderate
regardless of what they are driving.

>> Arnold does have H1's and, the last I heard, at
>> least ten (10) H2's.
>
>10?  WTF does he need 10 for?  Are that that unreliable?

He has money and can do what he wants with it.  No, owning ten does not make
it any less reliable.  You own, I think, three De Loreans, right?  Do you
own three because they are any less reliable?

>> Passing on the right is not legal, in most states.
>
>Neither is riding the left lane.

Correct, but would you have mentioned this if it was a [insert brand]
vehicle?

>Left lane is the PASSING lane.

Yes, and you passed on the right.

Greg