[DMCForum] Re: 15 seconds of fame ( Scion Xb)

[DMCForum] Re: 15 seconds of fame ( Scion Xb)

I just went to the website and agreed with some of the comments. I
buddy of mine has a Scion Xb and at first I thought it was the
ugliest thing on the road, until he put real rims on it with other
stuff. While stock they are pretty ugly but when put to use like they
were designed for, acessoricing, they are the best looking lunch
boxes on the road. I put my buddys right up there with my  S-10
lowerider, and my DMC. Also Chrysler is going to redesign the PT
Cruizer after I think next year? Anyone get Motor Trend? I felt like
I should express that with that with you guys for some reason. I just
hope that we can get back to DeLoreans soon. While I love all cars
and could talk about them all day, why not talk about the good one,
DeLoreans.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Farrar \"Doc\" Hudkins"