[DMCForum] Re: H2: Go anyhere. Including directly to jail; Do not collec

[DMCForum] Re: H2: Go anyhere. Including directly to jail; Do not collect $200.

> Great site, should sneak into a Hummer dealer and slip the website
> into the Hummers, just the H2's of course.

That's a great idea, Joe! I will do that to my bosses H2 SUT. He's
got the biggest ego of any sales-rep you could meet. If I get busted
then "I was just expressing my opinion". I really have no respect for
the man. I know as a youngster I should but he ruined that for him by
treating me like a stupid dog. I've worked there longer than he has
and wants to tell me how the dealership was two years ago, when he
has only been there for one year if that! That's alright I'm going to
give him some tires after I power brake the tar out of them in front
of the showroom on my way out the lot on my last day. I have to go
eat something. I'm getting fired up again. Sorry

Josh