From: Nun Yah [mailto:joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 9:06 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Euro taillights

See, I knew it! You guys with a career and a near mint condition D
would think that I made a mistake. I have been watching ebay and
several other sites for about three to four years and found that most
cars under $12K were not so good. In fact I have only found two that
were right for me, with the exception of the peace of poo car in
Mountian Home. My car is one of the good deals. I did not buy it to
look at it five days and drive two. I bought it to drive as a daily
driver in a few years. Other than the obvious repairs needed it is a
good car. It has lots of character. A few little dings, eyebrows ugly
engine, ripped headliner. The undercarriage is not to bad, it will
need to be recoated in a few years but it is not a need right now. As
DeLoreans go, it is at the bottom but as cars go, it's about in the
middle. It is what I was looking for and I can afford it. It needs
some repairs, not the best looking DMC but it's my baby and I love it
more than math class. Monday is the big day for me because it is the
day I fire it up for the first time.

Josh - The PROUD owner of The Silver Beast.
10989