[DMCForum] Re: FUEL TANK INNARDS QUESTION

[DMCForum] Re: FUEL TANK INNARDS QUESTION

I meant to do that last night and forgot.  Thanx for reminding me
Mark.  It's there now.  It's not a great pic but you can see the
green rust.  I also bent the crap out of it so it's not quite the
shape it was while in the tank.

So do you think I should put this back in?

Johnny
5518

> I think the breather is a necessity to have on the car, i think it
is
> so you dont over fill the system and have it shoot back at you if
you
> overfill it, also it is connected to the overflow valve.
>
> thebrave65 johnny 5518 why dont you post your picture you sent to
Don