RE: [DMCForum] Re: H2: Go anyhere. Including directly to jail; Do not co

RE: [DMCForum] Re: H2: Go anyhere. Including directly to jail; Do not collect $200.

Well see now you have backed up a tad.  Before you were stating that it was
a gussied up Tahoe, now it is just over hyped and whoring.  IMO no different
than an Escalade or Navigator, but look cooler and are more luxurious and
capable.  I suppose if GM had given it a different name you would like it
better, but since it is a Hummer brand it must be whoring out the name.

You also keep comparing it to the H1 and say if you had to buy one that the
real one.  So what is the real Ford, Chevy, DChrysler?  What is the correct
model from that lineup people should be buying based on your expert opinion
oh wise one? (snickering as I write, don't take personally lol)

There has been talk on here before about the 4 door sedan that JZD was
planning, would that also be whoring out the DeLorean name?  Why is widening
the product line whoring?  Without product line expansion we all would have
reel to reel film projectors and drive Ford Model "A"'s lol.

Jack Stiefel -- Tampa, Florida

<http://www.fmtimemachine.com> www.fmtimemachine.com

Direct listen link:  <http://www.live365.com/stations/radiocape>
www.live365.com/stations/radiocape