RE: [DMCForum] DMCH open house...

I wanted to let everyone know that myself and several other members of the
Dallas Fort Worth DeLorean Motor Club will be going to the open house,
if your travels will be bringing you through Dallas / Fort Worth on the way
to Houston
then I will try to set up a meet point where we can all caravan together.
Also, Fort Worth has the great SIX FLAGS which is IMHO one of the best in
the country,
it is massive with the worlds tallest wooden roller coaster and many other
great coasters
and rides.
There are a lot of cool attractions, and if you are interested in the old
west you might
want to at least drive through the Fort Worth Stock Yards on the old brick
road
and maybe stop by "Billy Bob's", the worlds biggest honky tonk.
If any of you want to see this stuff I will be happy to to be a tour guide.

If anyone wants to do any of this stuff then just let me know and I will
put up some information on my website.

*Note, Dallas / Fort Worth is about 4 hours away from Houston.

- Videobob
http://www.dfwdmc.com