Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH open house...

--- Nun Yah <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can't. I use my mom and get driven everywhere I
> go. It really
> sucks. Her driving bugs me to death but she has
> never gotten a ticket
> so she must do something right.

She probably doesn't drive like a teenager. No
offense; I know grown people who drive like that too.
The other day I was speaking with a friend of mine who
is 19... when I ordered wine at a restaurant they
asked for ID (I got a thrill -- loving this new
haircut!), and it took me a while to find it since I
never have to pull the thing out. At one point my
friend said "Don't tell me you were driving without
your license! You don't want to get caught without
it." She, aged 19, was amazed that I, aged 26, have
never been pulled over, even though I do occasionally
violate the speed limit by 3 to 5 miles. Is it really
that difficult  to drive like a sane person, or does
everyone have to pretend they are gorillas on meth? Am
I the only one who sees the financial advantage in
having a clean driving record?

Oh well. End of rant.

Farrar

=====
"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.