Re: [DMCForum] Big Trucks..

I don't think the problem is so much people thinking they are invincible
as they simple done give a rats ass.  I was run off the road by a woman
on the phone driving a Mercedes CLK.  She watched me hit the median spin
270deg then the *itch kept driving, never got her plate and she caused
$5000+ damage to my car.

And my brother was hit by a woman on the phone in a lexus RX330.  She at
least stopped but started yelling at him, the cop gave her the ticket :))

Andrei