RE: [DMCForum] Re: SUV envy

Well as some of you have seen me, you know, but I am 6?5? about 350 Lbs.  I
am married and have 2 kids ages 2 ½ and 1.  Add to it my double strollers,
box of toys, and all sundry kid stuff and you have a cluttered cramped
mini-van.  If I were of smaller stature I could see using the mini-van as
many people do, but I am a sequoia.  My best fit is a full size SUV then.
So if given the chance to be in comfort, would I chose the Ford Expedition,
Chevy Yukon/Suburban,  etc. or a Hummer?  If I were a single guy I would be
driving my Jag around and have the ?D? for nice days.  But I would not look
at single people who own one in disgust, why should I? What do they do to
me?  Why should a person ever care what someone else drives?  I mean do you
also laugh at kids driving beater cars because they are an eyesore?  Do you
look at a poor person who can?t afford anything more than a 30 year old boat
of a car that can?t park it in small parking lots?

Plus if it is good enough for CSI Miami and Mr. Deline (James Caan) in Las
Vegas, it is good enough for me lol.

Jack Stiefel -- Tampa, Florida

<http://www.fmtimemachine.com> www.fmtimemachine.com

Direct listen link:  <http://www.live365.com/stations/radiocape>