RE: [DMCForum] Re: Why remove the gullwings?

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Why remove the gullwings?

In the very little amount of time I have played the game I never tried this,
so use it at your own risk.

Greg

Here is the cheat code I was telling you about.  The "D"  mentioned below is
a De Lorean, although in the game they call it a DeLuxo.

you can use the hover D in GTAVC, just not skins.

do this code while in any car and it will hover on water

Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, Square, R1, R2