[DMCForum] Re: New poll for DMCForum

And don't forget that California has also mandiated that to be
classified as a truck for emissions and taxation purposes, that X
amount of cargo area must open and exposed to the elements like a
truck bed. This was in effort to thwart Detroit from selling more
SUVs to common consumers who don't need them.

And thus the H2 SUT & Ford Explorer Sport-Trac were born! Stamp a new
end cap for the cab to shorten it, and slap on a cheap truck bed.
It's cheaper since you cut down on trim peices and assembly time, and
you can charge more for it!

-Robert