Re: [DMCForum] Re: New poll for DMCForum

Re: [DMCForum] Re: New poll for DMCForum

Yes AMC was the parent company however they started AMG just for
military vehicals in 1971.  The humvee was never built under the AMC
name.  Probably at some time AMC and AMG worked out of the same offices
but as far as the govt. was concirned they were two independantly run
companies.

Andrei