[DMCForum] Re: New poll for DMCForum

I think that's from "On a clear day...". He made mention that the
sway bar was only $12 more or so. But also that Ralph Nader helped to
keep the car on the road, by generating such controversy. GM planned
to discontinue the Corvair, but kept it in production an extra 2
unplanned years, to save some face.

-Robert