[DMCForum] Re: New poll for DMCForum

Oh, what the hell. Let's just got totally overboard!

http://www.internationaldelivers.com/site_layout/xtfamily/cxt.asp

-Robert

p.s. I sat in one of these at SEMA. Parked with the engine off, the
sway of the cab back and forth was scarry as hell. I've been in
Peterbuilts, and Kenworths that didn't feel that top-heavy!

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> If I were going to drop that much on a truck it would be the new
Land Rover