RE: [DMCForum] VGA Digital Dashboard.

Cool,
I was thinking of putting that GPS system in my Knight Rider car in place of
one of the
TV screens, I already have a Garmin 2610 talking GPS in the DeLorean and
once you get used
to having one it is hard to let go of.
I have also crammed my Sirius radio (go Howard!) just below the rear view
mirror.
By the time I am done adding in all the BTTF stuff it will be like driving a
tank and looking
out the forward window!
- VB