Re: [DMCForum] Re: New poll for DMCForum

Re: [DMCForum] Re: New poll for DMCForum

Actuly GM owns the name Hummer as well, and is responsible for backing
the production and distribution of the H1/hummer, H2, and soon H3.  The
militaries humvee is still the property of AM general however.  They
didn't take all of AM General due to the govt contracts.

Andrei