[DMCForum] Re: DMCH open house...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> You gonna drive your De Lorean?  How many hours would that be?
>
> Greg
<SNIP>

Don't really know. If I stop to sleep, it'll prolly take me a couple
of days. If I drive the speed limit... But Mapquest tells me that
it'll be about a 24 hour drive, so I'll have to stock up on engergy
drinks, and go comatose for sleep the night before.

Except for when I drove the car back to Vegas from Los Angeles, it's
only left the valley here a couple of times. Other than that, it's
never been out of state since. So, I figure it's about time we hit the
highway. I got a salary increase, I now technicly have 4 weeks
vacation a year, it's time to hit the highway in my car like I always
dreamed to. I never wanted to own a DeLorean, because I thought it'd
be cool to have. I knew it'd be cool to drive.

Aside from DMCH, two things I'd like to work in this summer are
finally traversing Highway 50...

http://www.pashnit.com/roads/Nevada/Hwy50.htm

...and perhaps participating in a race I always wanted to.

http://moloch.org/cannonball/

I just need to think of a costume. I like BTTF, but my hearts just not
into being Doc. I'm thinking either Hunter S. Thompson, or Frank Booth
from "Blue Velvet".

-Robert