From: Josh Haldeman [mailto:jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 9:53 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH open house...

You gotta give the car a girl's name.  Popular ones are Lori-Ann or
DeLores...but the main thing is to be creative.

-Josh

Nun Yah wrote:

> I can't. I use my mom and get driven everywhere I go. It really
> sucks. Her driving bugs me to death but she has never gotten a ticket
> so she must do something right.
>
> Josh
> 10989  "Silver Beast"
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> > Where can you rent a car while under the age of twenty-five?
> >
> > Greg

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1292gsdg4/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1108349544/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12k645rg3/*htt
p://clk.atdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=110826314
4412900>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2532114/rand=139597316>

  _____