[DMCForum] Re: Holy crap, I am bored.

Yea. I'm good ole eighteen. That is why the 1986 is the last part of
my email address. I ran out of ideas and let my dad help me with it.
I am about to turn ninteen. Last year I bought myself a lowerrider s-
10 for my birthday, Christmas I bought my Dodge, and for this year I
bought the last car I plan on buying, the DMC. The revenue office
loves and my insurance hates me. I just find it interesting that
every holiday it seems like I buy a new vehicle. It burns a pretty
big hole in your pocket whenever you're making $7.50 an hour.

Josh
10989