[DMCForum] Re: Holy crap, I am bored.

Talking about mispelling DeLorean. The guy in Mountain Home,
with the mutalated red car, e-mailed me a while back to inform me
that he was taking the DeLorian of the web. That is your typical
Arkansan. It must be the school system down here? I wander who got
the car? I hope that it went to a good home to be treated with a
whole lot of TLC.

Mike, I still have that e-mail too. I saw your e-mail address in the
top, where it states who the e-mail is for. I need to do some major
deleting in my inbox. They all have to
do with DeLoreans but they oldest one dates back a couple of years.

Josh
10989

P.S.  That is one good lookin' number under my name. Don't you
think ;-)