[DMCForum] Re: Do the Chacha!!

I love that movie.  I am practicing the dance routine for the prom. I
figured since I have been rejected by all of the girls that I have
asked I would do my own thing. I will keep you posted on how it goes.
I do not think it will be very good but I have to try because the
whole student body is threstening to suran wrap my doors shut if I
don't do it so I have to at least try.

Josh
10989

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>
wrote:

> Betcha I can throw a football over those mountains.
>
> Tina, you fat lard, eat your dinner!
>
> You can eat a decroded piece of Crap!
>
> Napoleon, give me some of your tots!
>
> The dance routine at the end was great!
>

> Joe
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nun Yah" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Sweet!! That took me a little while to figure out what you were
> > talking about. Nice-middle child like mine, what is that! I
> figured
> > it out now. You're talking about good ole 1982. Ha that's weird!!
> On
> > Nepolian Dynamite that is the year that Uncle Rego is "stuck in".
> You
> > gotta see the movie because I will just ruin it by trying to
> explain
> > it, because I can't.
> >
> > Josh
> >
> > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lauren" <LPLand@xxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > my big DUH!  --- you posted your VIN in your msg.  Sorry,
Josh.