Re: [DMCForum] Re: Do the Chacha!!

Marc,

Apology accepted.   Most of the time you put a 'smiley
face' after your jest, but this time you did not.  In
the absence of this, I concluded you thought Josh  was
just a drug induced teenage, and I wanted to set the
matter straight.  He's one hellva great kid and will
be an asset to the Delorean community.

And to answer your unasked question, I'm an old fart,
who is highly prejudiced about his beliefs.  I buy and
restore older cars and try to keep them on the road.
When I see someone like Josh, I'll do my best to "keep
the dream alive".  My speciality is MG's, but I am not
limited in my collection.  (Lauren---your MG is still
waiting)  If I see a deserving individual, I'll do my
best to fulfill their dreams.

And NO, I am not independentally wealthy, but I have
done well enough to help out those that I feel deserve
a chance to live out their dreams.  Maybe, just maybe,
someone like me will say, hey, this is way cool and
they will do the same thing.  Shoot, by the end of the
year, maybe there won't be any Delorean's left and
they'll have to open the factory again, just to keep
up with the demand.  :-)

Marc,  I will not belabor the point, but, please, in
the future, proofread your posts before posting, just
as if you are seeing them for the first time.  I am
not a new member, but your post really got into my
knickers, and I knew what you were trying to say.  New
members and some old time members will not take the
time to go back to the archives to see what you are
referencing, but take your post on face value.

And so you fully know there are no hard feelings, I've
got a Porsche 924 (turbo) for sale, 1980, complete
car, 5-speed.  $1500  No title, but it should fit
nicely in the Delo...:-)

Mike      1630

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9hSKEA/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250