[DMCForum] Being 13 and the big double-standard

[DMCForum] Being 13 and the big double-standard

Let's see, there's Mary Kay Letouerno, the teacher in Florida
recently, and now this.

What makes me choke with indignation is the fact that if the
football coach bangs a 17 year-old cheerleader, he gets immediate
life in jail and is reviled by the public right away (and rightfully
so). The women get a slap on the wrist and are released to the
public to do it all over again.

Mary Kay did about 90 days while waiting for trial. The judge (a
female) decided that that was enough punishment, let her out and
told her to just stay away from the boy. A couple of months later, a
cop finds them making out in her car in a park, with 2 plane tickets
to Brazil, luggage and a wad of cash. Finally, the judge put her
away for a few years.

I think she should be made to register as a sexual predator like all
of the men.

The women in these cases are made out to be "victims" as well as the
boys. They're "ill" and "need help, not jail". A guy does this and
the N.O.W. is screaming for his castration.

Bleh.