Re: [DMCForum] Re: Do the Chacha!!

ASSHOLE-------I hope malevy_nj is not the Mark Levy,
from the Forum,  I have come to respect.  It's obvious
that malevy_nj has not met Josh personally.  He is a
great kid who has had the fortune to realize his
dream, with a lot of effort and a little bit of luck.
Before you make and accusation, maybe you should talk
to that person, in real life.  If you have any facts
that Josh is on drugs, make them known, otherwise,
keep your lips closed and stay away from whatever you
have been indulging in.  Ya, I'm taking this personal
and it is----I'm trying to help out a great kid, and
all you want to do is trash his reputation.  He is
guilty of rabid enthusiasm, wild ideas, and endless
work ethics-----BUT, HE IS NOT ON DRUGS, and I resent
your inuendos as such.

You want to get personal, my name is Mike Clemens, I
live at 2725 Barrett, Southaven, MS. and my phone # is
(662) 349-4434.  I'm willing to discuss facts any time
you want, but I will not let you disparage a young man
who has just realized his dream.  He needs
encouragement, not to be accused of being on drugs.

Now, I'm done ranting, and I apoligize to the rest of
the forum for this.  On a positive note, we have
another Delorean saved for the future to enjoy.

Mike   1630