From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 8:49 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Automatic, or 5 speed... That is the question.

The ducts are made of fiberglass, so they are now part
of the body of the car.

Even with the modification to the frame, and pedal box
swap... I think it is less work than moving the
engine, and intercoolers to another car.

I was thinking of going to the tech day in Ohio in
March...  Thought of doing the swap that weekend with
the use of Ken's building.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM