[DMCForum] Replacement Part.

Wow, they decided to re-make a part that no one else
makes??  and without asking us to pre-pay our orders?

There may be hope....

I see Part #105721 listed at $149.72 (nice round
number).

However, I don't see anything that would indicate that
they are NEW, and not NOS... or even used.

And since I was there, the source on the home page
STILL has "delorean one, pj grady, p.j. Grady,
delorean motor center".

Either way, I am glad they are available so next time
I can bee less careful with mine.

:)