From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 9:25 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Hunting grounds

>From memory....

*CAREFULLY* remove the plastic strip above the rear
window (the one you remove for adjusting the doors).
This part is easy to crack, and not easy to find a
replacement.  There are plastic caps over the screws.

The remove the screws under the door seals.

slide the t-panel back, and lift up.

A photo of me doing this back in 2003:
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/scrapbook/soc2k3/index.htm

If your going to be coming up this year to the
midatlantic event, I will give you a hand.

http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/events.htm