[DMCForum] Re: DCS 2008?

Pussies!

     All of us out west support Ken and his show.  We have a big
contingent from AZ heading to Chicago in 2006.  I was out in Memphis
and only health problems kept me from making the drive to Pigeon
Forge.  The drive is good for the car and it can be a lot of fun for a
group going together if you plan it out right.
     I agree with Robert.  Vegas is an awesome venue.  As a club, the
AZ-D heads up there twice a year or more.  We'd love to help host a
show here in the Phoenix area but unless you do it in April or
October, it's snowing in other parts of the country during the ideal
show time out here.  That would limit the number of cars we could
draw-albeit understandably.  Granted, we drive year round.  (I'm
heading out to look at the AZ DeLorean on ebay in a few minutes in my
DeLorean.)  However I am sure no one would like to have a show out
here in 105+ degree June, even if it was inside.  Ken Montgomery and
the club out here talked about putting on a show in the odd years but
no one has come forth with the capital needed to get things rolling.
Ken's right-it isn't cheap.

Matthew
VIN 16816