[DMCForum] Re: Back from SoCal

Hi John,

I uploaded my picture with Christopher Lloyd, for example, then there
is a way to view it with 400x300 pixels, but if you click on it, it
shows the full size, it's still taking up 1mb or so of space. I'd
really have to use a photo editing software to cut down the
resolution (I'm just being lazy, I guess). As for uploading time, it
doesn't matter, my connection is pretty fast. I'll leave some pics up
there and change in a few days so you guys can see more of my BTTF
tour.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jon Heese <dmcforum@xxxx> wrote:
> Well, Yahoo automatically downsizes large photos in albums, so they
look
> like perfectly normal 400x300 pixel images.
>
> Alternatively, you can downsize them yourself with any graphic
> manipulation program (probably came with your digital camera) and
save
> yourself the upload time.
>
> Regards,
> Jon Heese