From: Flavia [mailto:frvianna@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 12:37 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Back from SoCal

I posted a while ago that I was going to attend the BTTF screeening
in LA. When I just arrived at the arclight theater I saw Tamir, then
I saw Stephen Clark. Someone posted on the DML taht tehre were 4
DeLoreans, I missed that :(
But I had a BLAST. As many people in this list are BTTF fans, you
probably understand how awesome it was to watch it on the big screen
again after almost 20 years since I first watched it.
Bob Gale one more time was extremely nice! Claudia Wells was great
too. I was so ahppy to meet Christopher Lloyd, he's a sweetheart. And
Tom Wilson was also great. My only disappointment was Lea Thompson, I
asked some other people and they said she was rude to them also. And
another surprise was Henry Karamidas, editor of BTTF and a great
person.
I was lucky enough to watch the movie in the first row with the
stars. Loooonnnnggggg trip back to NJ, but it was worth it.
Another cool thing that I did was drive around LA to visit BTTF
filming locations. I took 200mb of pictures! And I also took the
opportunity to climb the Hollywood sign. I had a blast!
I will try to upload a few pictures of the event, but they are high
resolution, so I don't know if it will work or have any free space.

Flavia