[DMCForum] Re: Response: HELP! Doors are lockes key's inside

[DMCForum] Re: Response: HELP! Doors are lockes key's inside

Hi Mike,

We openend the car in 1 minute,............ we could lay hands on a
kind of master key who fits and openend the car, ofcourse we will
try this on other DMC's to find out, if this one fits on other
DMC's  than it's great for helping people in such an event we
experianced by ourselfs.

so the reply earlier on this forum about key's who does fit was our
help to open the DeLorean.

if the time is there we try this key on other DMC's, and let you
know of this key fits on multiple DMC's.

We will let you know if this key works on other dmc's, but we have
to look if that is the case.

Many thanks for those who helped us out by giving advise and tips,
we are very happy.

Special regards to them,

Gabor vin16105
frederik vin 02330