[DMCForum] Re: DCS 2008?

No, it's not. Mike Clemens told me about that other car and adviced
me not to buy it, so I took his advice. There was a car on ebay a few
months ago that was in Stillwater, OK. I placed a bid on it and was
out bid and Mike was the winner. He is now selling me the car.
  It's no conours but with a little TLC it should be a good car. The
fuel pump needs to be replaced and I could use a new battery. Mike is
kind enough to help me go over the car. It's ironic that he won the
car and is now selling it to me.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>