[DMCForum] Response: HELP! Doors are lockes key's inside

[DMCForum] Response: HELP! Doors are lockes key's inside

Dear DMC friends,

Today we did try to open the VIN02330.

with all your help and advise it was possible to open the delorean
without damage.

Thanks for those who respond on the request for HELP!!!!!

We are very happy, so the VIN02330 is open and on the streets in
Belgium again.

Many thanks,

Gabor van Enschot Owner of VIN16105 and Frederik van Acker Owner of
VIN02330