RE: [DMCForum] Re: Fake Video??

No, I have never had a drink, smoke, nothing - EVER.
My brother Marty, died this year when he returned to cocaine.
My other brother, Doug is a 40 year old alcoholic still living with my
mother, who is a pot head
and neither of those idiots have ever done shit with them selves.
I watched all this growing up and I dropped out of high school when I was 16
to get a
job at a burger joint.
I  took my first paycheck and moved out and that was that.
I have been on my own ever since and I am a 100% self made man.
With no high school, no college or any other form of formal education I have
learned
how to become chief engineer of a television station, produce national
television shows,
run several of my own businesses.....how?  Pure genes.
My only saving grace was my Dad, a sole father different than my brothers.
My Dad is a genius in my eyes and there is nothing he can't do.
However I did not grow up with him and didn't get to know him until I was
older.
I was surprised at how similar we were in every way when I met him.
Funny how genes alone can have such an influence.

My poor upbringing gave me "street smarts" and determination.
You see, this is the genetic make up of the top of the food chain.
Like an ant, I just know in my head what I need to do.
No amount of schooling can make a stupid person smart....sure you can train
a monkey
but you can't make him think on his own - he will just end up yelling and
throwing his shit at you.

Drug addicts were failures from the start.
Drugs, alcohol and such are just the symptoms of being a terminal idiot.
If not made made drugs it would be something else......
Medical science has been keeping the runts alive for far to long.
Nature has a way of getting rid of the weak links, the kid that swallowed
his marbles,
stuck a fork in the light socket, jumped off the roof... in the past he
didn't make it.
But now that we have all these safety devices the stupid live longer and
longer
and then they breed.
The smart people have allowed the dumb people to live, and now our evolution
is going backwards!
The "smart" doctors and scientists of the top of the food chain have figured
out how
to save and prevent these stupid people from harm, and the government loves
them because they
vote for who they tell them to and work cheap.

So I don't believe in the concept of peer pressure or influence.
If someone came up to me and offered my some dog shit, and said it was tasty
I would refuse.
What makes drugs any different?
"Hey man, sniff this glue, it will make you feel dizzy!".
If your head is so jacked up that you need to escape your own thoughts and
feelings
by using a drug then maybe you should follow the example of the lemming and
save
some oxegen for the brains that work.

Dude, don't get me started.....

I am a loyal believer in the teachings of George Carlin, for some he is
comedian
but for me he is a prophet.
You should check out some of this stuff.

I'm done shaking up the bee's nest now.
Hopefully this thread will die because I don't feel like defending myself on
this right now.
If anyone dissagree's with me, just dissagree and leave it at that because I
am not going
to change my mind.

Thanks.

Your friendly neighborhood asshole.