From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 3:11 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Another D owner in LV

WWJZDD?  Likely, choose an engine that will give him
the most bang for the buck.  The supposed NEW DeLorean
he is/was trying to build used a Nissan engine, and
based on what he said in Cleveland and later
discussions I had with Fred Dellis, it was chosen
based on performance, reliability, and power.

Don't get me wrong, I would drool over your turbo PRV
too...  But still wonder if it is "worth it".

You have to pick Dave, you are either a vendor or a
charity.. You cant be both!  How about you donate some
money to my engine project, and when it is all done
you can sell kits to copy it on projectvixen.com?  :)