[DMCForum] Re: Bill Miller needs a new automatic transmission

[DMCForum] Re: Bill Miller needs a new automatic transmission

Can he purchase the Tans-X or Kerosene on projectvixen.com??  Crap,
if you are going to be a vendor dave you need to get on the ball!!

BTW, how can you drain all of the kerosene out of the torque
converter without dropping the trans?

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>