[DMCForum] Re: Village Idiot Returns ("Full Throttle" 1/26/05) And A Q F

[DMCForum] Re: Village Idiot Returns ("Full Throttle" 1/26/05) And A Q For Marc

Because you brought this up again, I figured I would take a look at
Endotex again.  I confirm that this guy is just playing a game with
us.  His last message to the DML was sent though an open proxy in
Mexico...  My guess is he is still lurking on the Forum, and figured
he would add to the confusion of his identity.

I still think this guy is not doing anything deceptive because there
does not seem to be any motivation... Other than to provide himself
some entertainment on the internet.

Don't sweat it Bill..  I think this is what he enjoys.

MENAWHILE, I see we have added 16 new members this week!!  Maybe it
is because of my SonnyV post??  Anyway..  Hello to the new
people....   Is there any Sex, Religion, or Politics you would like
to discuss?!  LOL

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>
wrote:
<SNIP>

> Totally unrelated mystery for Hercule Levy: I recently received an
> endotex eMail ID'd as "Donny T". Was this a slip a'la Steve's
> explanation of James Espy accidentally signing a Sonny V message?
(Is