Re: [DMCForum] Re: Props to Marc (I think)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Props to Marc (I think)

Thanks Rick..

But I need something new to work on..  I get bored too
easily.

Someone sent me this site, it has used up a few hours
of this boring day for me.

http://www.ifilm.com

I like the political section...  and the best of 2004
has the William Shatner video!  A friend who works for
one of the networks got me a copy of it, and I thought
it was something pretty rare.... Oh well, at least I
also got the unedited FBI footage from the JZD sting.

--- twinenginedmc12