From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 3:09 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Props to Marc (I think)

Yea, I mentioned it on the response to Stephen about
SonnyV..  It was enough to get a few other people to
talk about it too..  UNTIL DAVE KILLED THE THREAD!

I wonder, If someone were to post about some potential
illegal activities I had done, would the thread be cut
short?

Oh, and BTW.. Stephen has NOT replied to my e-mail
yet.

Thanks for the support Travis.  I am glad a few people
appreicate me being a pain in the ass.