[DMCForum] Re: Help !!!!

Let's say that someone locked the door before closing it, and left a
key inside. However, it should be noted that this would also jam the
door shut. That's the only way I can see this happening. Of course,
it's not natural to lock the doors, before you close them, because of
the odd position that the lock rockers are in. I've had this happen to
my car before, from people that are trying to be helpful, and lock the
doors before they close them.

-Robert