Farrar style trivia Re: [DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

Farrar style trivia Re: [DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

*/Navin/* Nothing? Are you kidding?! Page 73, Johnson, Navin, R.! I'm
somebody now! Millions of people look at this book every day!
*[At Madman's house]*
*/Madman/* /(he picks a name at random from the new phone book)/
Johnson, Navin, R. Sounds like a typical bastard.
*[Back at the gas station]*
*/Madman/* Die Navin R. Johnson. Bastard, random son of a bitch, typical
run of the mill bastard.

This is why you don't want your name in the phone book...
What was his address?  ### 1/2 elm st?

Andrei