[DMCForum] Re: spankings... (Marc started it :P )

[DMCForum] Re: spankings... (Marc started it :P )

Thank you Farrar. I know that Lauren is married, making me the only
single female.
I don't know about that money vs. men thing.... you made that up!

So no one is going to Hollywood? Anyone in the area wants to do the
BTTF tour? I need a navigator, I did it last year, but there are the
2015 locations that I didn't go to.