Re: [DMCForum] Project FoxFire?

Umm... I think you mean Firefox:

But if you want to talk about the term "Foxfire", I'm always game for a
little Angelina Jolie reference:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116353/

Incidentally, I remember hearing about (and watching) this movie when it
came out because I remember thinking, "Jon Voight made *her*?  Nice...
Whoa! Jon Voight made *those*?  Good lord!" (hint: you see her hoo-hoos
in it)

Regards,
Jon Heese