Re: [DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

I for one don't want any spankings thank you!

However since today is my birthday, I will state that
I accept cash and postal orders. ;)

And for you math fans: Today's the only birthday that
the day and the year match!!!

Next week: How to fling an otter.

Farrar