[DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

Which is what I said.. >_<

I honestly don't know why I deliberately avoid putting even my first
name into things. Sometimes I tell people that I'm Adam, but that's
about it.

Maybe when I finally get a D I'll magically transform into a person
with no qualms about my identity.

Oh, and there is a small reason to be paranoid. It's possible to use
IP addresses and/or name and city information to get GPS coordinates
for their connection, and if you can approximate the area you're
seeing, you can get a satellite picture of their house.. I'm sure some
truly desperate people have stalked some people this way.

*reminds himself to stop offering opinions on things that are totally
inconsequential*