[DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

Out of curiosity, do you mind telling me where you got that info?
Unless you're being cute about not using Yahoo, and got it from the
Dave Stragand archive, I'm intrigued. The only thing I can think of is
to search for my screen name minus the 'supreme', which yields a forum
that's almost dead. The real screen name could be gotten out of the
message source...

If you did it some other way, let me know. I'd forgotten that that
forum existed..