Re: [DMCForum] Re: Light Reading

Hey, hang on! I still have my beige Members Only
jacket. I figure if Patrick Stewart still wears his,
it can't be all that bad. Are they really out of
style?

I have a brown corduroy jacket from Brooks Bros. that
I wear more frequently. Are those out of style already
too?

Today I'm wearing a dark purple Polo shirt with blue
jeans and black Chuck Taylor All-Star sneakers.

For some reason I didn't think my clothing was the
reason I am single. Perhaps I should change my
thinking.

Or clothes.

I'm open to suggestions.

Farrar