From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 10:06 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] DeLorean vendor websites.

Someone who would like to remain anonymous pointed out
another oddity to me...  and I agreed, that it should
be shared with the community.

The HTML source code for www.delorean.com starts out
as follows:

<head>
<title>DeLorean Motor Company</title>
<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="DeLorean, De Lorean,
John Delorean, John Z.
DeLorean, delorean sales, delorean parts, delorean
service, restoration,
stainless steel, gullwing, ireland, belfast, complete,
texas, houston,
international, worldwide, source, repair, expert,
service, national,
delivery, mail order, stephen wynne, james espey,
warehouse, kapac, delorean
parts depot, delorean one, pj grady, p.j. Grady,
delorean motor center">
charset=iso-8859-1">
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="_javascript_">

Now, just for a sanity check I looked at:
http://www.deloreanone.com/
http://www.pjgrady.com
and http://www.deloreanmotorcenter.com/

None of which contained any reference to DMCH, stephen
wynne, james espey, kpac, or any other terms that I
could exclusively associate with DMCH.

I would assume the purpose of this is to have the DMCH
web site turn up as a result for a google search on
"PJ Grady".  Good think that modern search engines are
smarter than that..  But again I have to wonder why
this "proper vendor" needs to steal clicks from these
other vendors they are supposed to be cooperating with
for the benefit of all DeLorean owners.

Or.. Will this be post #4 in a row that gets a silent
rejection from the DML?