[DMCForum] Dr Brown Lane in Cambridge, NY

[DMCForum] Dr Brown Lane in Cambridge, NY

Thought I'd share with everyone the email I just got from my
customer on Dr Brown Lane.  Apparently it's not related to the Doc
Brown of BTTF fame but an interesting piece of history
nonetheless..................LP

************************

This Dr. Brown Lane probably isn't so interesting, as it's never had a
Delorean on it, just a nice looking 1932 Cadillac Convertible in one
of its garages.  The property was owned by a Dr. & Dr. Brown
husband
and wife pair of doctors. Doc Brown was elected head of the Town
of
Cambridge Highway Dept just long enough to have Dr. Brown Lane
declared a public road for snow plowing and maintenance and then
he
resigned.  I also understand he died from drinking a lot and Mrs. Dr.
Brown was was murdered a few years later by her hired farm hands
and
burned up in her 1774 house on the property, to try to hide the
evidence, about 10 years ago.  I hope you've got the electrical
problems worked out with your Deloreans. I still love their corrosion
resistant metallic exterior and their gull wing doors very much,
congratulations!